Authors: Katherine Borgen, Catherine Edwards, Sheeva Harrysingh-Klassen, Mark Healy, and Craig Yuill
Format: Hard Cover, 414 PP, 8.5 x 10.5
Note: This is for individual orders within Canada.
Schools, wholesalers, and retail outlets, please see information here.
For examination copies, please complete our examination copy request form.Order Here
MathWorks 10 New Brunswick Edition is designed to meet the needs of students enrolled in the Geometry, Measurement, and Finance 10 course. MathWorks 10 New Brunswick Edition addresses 100% of the learning outcomes described in the curriculum.
The Student Resource will help students:
• Connect and apply mathematical concepts in real-world scenarios
• Understand how math is used in the workplace by exploring profiles of working Canadians
• Enhance their mental math and estimation skills
• Practise their new skills and develop problem-solving strategies through a series of contextual problems
• Reflect on their learning and assess their understanding before progressing to the next chapter
1. Unit Pricing and Currency Exchange
2. Earning an Income
3. Financial Services
4. Systems of Measurement and Conversions
5. Mass, Temperature, and Volume
6. Surface Area, Volume, and Capacity
7. Angles and Parallel Lines
8. Trigonometry of Right Triangles
MathWorks 10 New Brunswick Edition is designed to meet the needs of students enrolled in the Geometry, Measurement, and Finance 10 course. MathWorks 10 New Brunswick Edition addresses 100% of the learning outcomes described in curriculum.
The Geometry, Measurement, and Finance 10 curriculum pathway was designed for students who may want to pursue post-secondary studies in trades, certified occupations, or direct entry into the workforce. Consequently, MathWorks 10 New Brunswick Edition was created to help students make a connection between what they learn in school and the real world of work. Each chapter contains many features designed to engage students, build their knowledge, and help them develop reasoning, visualization, communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
Errata: The original printing of MathWorks 10 New Brunswick Edition contained the errors found in this document (PDF). We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- MathWorks 10 New Brunswick Edition Student Resource Digital (CD) (ISBN 9781926966083)
- MathWorks 10 New Brunswick Edition Teacher Resource Digital (CD) (ISBN 9781926966090)